From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 13:28:28 -0800
Hi Clelia,
  I would buy a piece of fresh ginger root, wipe it clean, slice some
of
>it up, and boil it for about 10-15 minutes.  (At this point it should taste
>spicy when you drink, if it doesn't it's not strong enough add more slices
>when you boil it).

I tried this and it was wonderful. I lost my voice completely so it
was
soothing for my throat.  My 4 children and husband liked the idea that
was voiceless. (No respect...)
One of the kids said, "I guess the paleo diet isn't working eh? Maybe
you
need some gluten!"
Out of the mouths of paleobabes!

Paleomute,