From:
Philip Thrift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 18:07:21 -0400
On Sat, 23 Sep 2000 11:11:30 -0700, Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I know that a grape tastes good to me, but I cannot prove to you that a
grape
>tastes good to me.

I thought the brain catscan scenario settled this. A
bunch of experiments are done with people tasting food
saying what they think tastes good. A distiguishable
pattern of neuron firings are observed for "good tasting food",
providing me the opportunity to show to you with my
brain catscan that I find the grapes taste good. What more is
needed that that?

And then, there is the scenario where we were joined at the
head, sharing brain tissue, right :-)

Philip Thrift
http://www.paleofitness.com