From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:58:10 -0600
> >Someone on a UK low-carb forum I participate in posted the following
link

> >http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,8126-1707912,00.html

So how does this differ from the "Warrior Diet", which has been debated
here before?

(By the way, I am a WD fan. In my youth it seemed to be the only way I
could cut fat, and - although I've tried many, MANY other approaches since
then - it still seems to work the best for me. Some of the recent
Rosedale-ish protein information seems to substantiate at least some of the
WD theories, like why I never seemed to lose muscle even though at the time
I thought I was protein-starved. YMMV).

And, in IMHO, it does seem to mimic what I believe an H-G eating schedule
would be like.