From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 01:55:04 -0400
Brenda lea martin wrote:

>I am still looking for info on how to do Paleo, and be a veggie sorta person
>at the same time

Are you willing to eat insects and worms? They are not sentient, which is
often a reason vegetarians use for not eating animals. And one can argue
that insects aren't meat. But insects are very paleo. Matter-of-fact they
vitamins.

Now you ask where can you obtain insects in a quantity that you can make a
meal of them? Well, there is a place, but for some reason right now I can't
get to it. But it's at: http://www.herp.com/

Of course then you'll need recipes. I point to several sites on my
www.PaleoDiet.com link page. Just look around it.

Don.