From:
Rob Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 21:02:12 GMT
J-C:

>Where in Montana ? My first enconter with North american life style >have
>been in Bozeman before i crossed the yellowstone park on skies.

I will be moving to Bozeman!  Thanks for all the information.  From what I
have read so far, I think I would like to try the 3 week full blown
instincto project.

I would also like to blanketly thank all others who offered any info.  And
to Micheal Anthony: The reason I said this was such a shift from paleo was
the raw part (though I now realize you are not doing that)  I really view it
as further paleo experimentation.

-Rob in Lubbock