From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 09:55:46 -0400
From: "Amadeus Schmidt" <[log in to unmask]>
> If it comes to heart disease the habit of replacing true paleolithic food
by
> mass agricultural fatty cattle could turn out to be very dangerous.

But for those of us who cannot eat high carbs and do not do well with
grains, AND who cannot get grass fed pastured animals consistently, the
alternative is eating factory farmed animals, wild fish, lots of veggies,
and supplementing with flaxseed oil. I think this is miles ahead of where we
would otherwise be diet-wise and for most people I think is very healthy.

--Richard