From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 08:15:37 -0500
>I just read Mercola's book, the no-grain diet, and he has an exercise,
called EFT, >which is supposed to help people who have a hard time with
particular >cravings/desires.  I have a hard time with soda, ugh, and
wondered if anyone else >here had ever done this "exercise" to help them
with a particular craving.  That Coke >is so hard to give up for me.
>Lillian

I have not tried the EFT but I had the same issue with Splenda. It was my
last sweet thing I was using every day in my tea. What worked for me is just
giving it up and after about 3 days the cravings for any sweets go away.
Every time you drink or eat something sweet, you will crave more a short
time thereafter, even if it is artificial sweetener. I know they say those
are safe for diabetics and do not raise insulin, but I have a hard time
believing that.

KRistina