From:
Stardust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:07:45 -0400
Thanks for the info Susan.  I remember my sister (who was 20 years older than I am) making batches and batches of jam with no sugar at all, but I can't remember how she did it.

Will try you way with blueberries, my favourite summer fruit.

Clelia

Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Maddalena

>Does anyone know if we can make a paleo jam with fresh fruits?

For my 'paleo' raspberry jam, I boil quite a few cups of raspberries with
about 1 cup of raw honey until it is thick like jam.

Paleobest,
Susan