From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:10:09 -0400
> I don't expect that to happen as long as I'm eating Paleo, but seeing how
I once gained 15 pounds while sticking religiously to the Atkins Diet, maybe
I'm justifiably a little paranoid about that now.  (And many years ago I
gained almost 10 pounds while on a Jenny-Craig-like weight-loss plan called
Nutri/System.)

I theorize that people, especially women, gain weight on diets due to food
intolerances that they are unaware of, e.g. dairy. Paleo eliminates a lot of
these foods. It makes it easy to unmask a hidden problematic food too.

--Richard