From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 20:55:31 -0600
Kevin Eifler wrote:

>Happy Friday!
>
>Once or twice I've read folks mentioning that if they ate bigger meals
>early on in the day that they tended to be less hungry in the afternoon
>and evening. I haven't done this yet as I've pretty much spaced my meals
>out evenly in size throughout the day.

Boy, this is NOT true for me.  The bigger the breakfast I eat, the
hungrier I am all day.
This is especially true if the breakfast is high-carb.  Fruit or rice or
any such thing and I
am famished by 10 a.m. and never get caught up the rest of the day.

I can do okay on no breakfast, or a little protein with fat (eggs, fatty
meat).  A small
carb-free breakfast can keep me going till supper.  With no breakfast,
I'm ready for
a modest lunch.

    Lynnet