From:
Jacques Laurin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 18:44:04 +0000
3] Why the regime is so dependent on a few select foods, such as cassia.

(J.L.) Cassia is recommended because this tropical fruit eases the cleansing of
the MNO (Non Original Molecules created in great part by the chemistry of
cooking) in promoting biliary and intestinal elimination.

(A.P.) Cassia allows you to avoid a lot of discomforts linked to the expulsion of
denatured molecules,  you consume it according to instinct and it tastes very good
when needed (but it makes you shit).

4] What practical effect the pursuance of "perfectly pure" foods has on the psyche
of an instincto.

(J.L.) It certainly depends on the individual himself but I'm not sure about the
real meaning of your question, could you rephrase it?

(A.P.) People are more calm, serene. Instincto also shows that nature is well made
which opens the door to all sorts of philosophical considerations. Instincto would
also favor a better, more sensible perception, to the point of perceiving some
paranormal phenomenons (transmission of thoughts, visions,...)

5] Mr. Burger's continued inability to refrain from seeking sex with young boys
and girls.

(A.P.) Burger published many extracts of Freud, Jung, Reich and Plato commented by
him. Moreover, he gave Metasexuality courses that lasted 5 weeks (8 hours /day) (1
or 2 weeks a year since no one can ingurgitate that much information at once). So
it is impossible to summarize this new conception in three phrases.
Burger talks about his first trial in Switzerland in the book "Les Enfants du
Crime ou la Fonction Delinquence" http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/betie/
See mostly chapter 11. He writes that the children who frequented him are not
disturbed like children that were abused but on the contrary, the psychiatrists,
who examined the children, say they are mentally well structured, better then
normal. Burger is actually in prison under the charges of suspicion of relations
with minors. It seems that there are very few testimonies against him. The
Metasexuality theory is currently being scrutinized by an expert. Following this,
there will be a trial. Lets wait for the outcome...

(J.L.) But I'm going to answer your question differently : Keith Jarrett is the
most offensive person I've ever met, but I still think he is one of the greatest
jazz
pianist of this century.

(Kirt) Ha. But Keith Jarrett is not buggering children is he? Further he is not
claiming that he has found the one perfect tune that works for everyone,
nutritionally, intellectually, sexually, emotionally, everything. Nor is he
claiming that playing great music will cure all obsession and neurosis, even war,
as Burger claims about
his regime. Yes, you answered my question a little differently, but in doing so,
you cast Burger in an unreasonably positive light (yes, I am a Jarrett fan too).
;)

(A.P.) Burger developed a theory : "Metasexuality". He takes back the works of
Freud, Jung, Reich and Plato. His theory bonds those four theories by bringing to
this puzzle the missing element. He distinguishes two aims to sexuality : one for
reproduction, the other for energy transmission. These two functions do not happen
at the same period of human development. The Oedipus complex would be the period
where children put in place the mechanisms of energy transmission, it would then
be necessary and fundamental to ANSWER there request. This can only be done by an
adult that is not subjected to endogenous excitation caused by a bad way of life
(specially denatured food stuff). The point being to answer the child's need for
love, not the satisfaction of the adult's own desires, hard to explain.
See http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/7627/temCavasse.html for a psychiatrist
testimony on that subject.

(J.L.) This is indeed difficult to understand without having the proper frame of
mind to look at it.

(Kirt) =:O Perhaps you could share with us the proper frame of mind then.

(J.L.) Many sensible parents can intuitively understand what this is all about...

6] Why the benefits are so often overstated (to the point of lying). Examples:
pain free childbirth,

(A.P.) It seems that compared to cooked birth, the average raw women gives birth
more easily.

(Kirt) resistance to all microbial disease,

(A.P.) Instincto children catch the same illnesses as their friends at school but
develop a rough form of the sickness, meaning, without almost any symptoms. This
has been verified over hundreds of cases.

(Kirt) clarity of thought

(A.P.) Yes

(Kirt) and freedom from neurosis which Mr. Burger himself rarely exhibits , etc.

(A.P.) Freedom from neurosis is for future generations! It helps our neurosis a
bit, but to the point of suppressing them completely?... And Burger was born and
raised in a very classical and neurotic family. He has been seen showing a very
difficult character from time to time.

(J.L.) Saying this as you do looks to me as exactly reproducing what you condemn.
These examples are generalizations that do not apply to most people. Exceptions
exist everywhere and someone that says otherwise is a fool, and Burger is
certainly not a fool.

(Kirt) Enough exceptions exist as to make the generalizations false-to-facts.

(A.P.) To a certain degree, we all are disturbed by the society in which we live
and by the education we received. Like Freud showed us, we all are neurotic.
Instincto improves the condition of the individuals, but does not repair it all.
It is the instincto children's condition that we now have to observe in order to
see if those neurosis (society) are less present and maybe absent.

7] Why several instinctos have had difficulty with malaria, including the
difficulty of dying.

(J.L.) I am not aware of any specific cases. Maybe my friend Andre Paillet can
help me on those points (7-8-9).

(Kirt) Yes, maybe he can finally share with you the non examples of instincto in
the real world. It is not surprising that in your in-depth personal study of
instincto you have apparently heard no mention of the "darker side" of instincto.
Perhaps this will surprise you when you here about these things from the
instinctos you respect so much. But perhaps you will be  able to minimize and
ignore and never repeat them, because, as we all know, the food isn't perfect, the
instinct is warped from childhood, and hardly anyone can do instincto without
exceptions, etc. ;)

(J.L.) From my experience, very few people really know how to let go their
intellect and obey their instinct. From your tone, I sense that you fall in that
category
with the result that you may be confusing hedonism with anopsology.

(Kirt) Perhaps. But you may be confusing "instinct" with Burger's abstractions. In
any case your response is the typical one. I point out some counter-example of
perfect instincto health (to put it mildly ;)) and you say that I have no idea
what instincto is really all about, that hardly anyone (including yourself without
support)
can really do it right.

(A.P.) One instincto died from malaria. Burger himself says that instincto cannot
solve everything. On the other hand, it is not because you practice instincto for
a few years that your body is "all natural" again. Instincto want the animals to
be fed instinctively for three generations before eating their flesh. Maybe that
man did not have the proper choice of food around him. Today, nature is not what
it used to be, before the massive intervention of man's conceptual intelligence
(specially  cooking and elimination of variety...) Furthermore, Burger says that
the man waited too long (important fever) before consulting a doctor, when you are
sick, see a doctor.

8] Why staph infections are so common among instinctos living in the tropics.

(A.P.) I don't know anything about this.

9] Why the most vocal proponent/author for instincto in the USA nearly died from
an apparent trichinosis infection and wisely resorted to medical treatment to
remain alive.

(A.P.) I don't know anything about this. Trichinosis is a meat parasite, You have
to eat instincto quality meat and not to much either.

... part 3