From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2013 07:38:46 -0500
Looks like it was a mistake on the part of the Science Daily staff as the USC study it's based on is titled "Atherosclerosis across 4000 years of human history: the Horus study of four ancient populations."  No mention, of course, of hunter gatherer in the title.

I am going to see if I can find out a way to contact Science Daily to get them to correct.

Jim