From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:59:52 -0700
>Although I feel confident in the benefits from raw food personally, I am
>reluctant to advise anyone else to try it, for fear their immune system may
>not be primed for it.
>
>However, I find the discussion on "germs" to be fascinating- that germs are
>our friends and we need not fear them. It appeals to me in the "holistic"
>perspective. I have yet to jump on the bandwagon, though.
>
>I am currently pursuing any relevant info in this regard, anecdotal or
>empirical.
>
>As I am sure you all must be aware, with the tide of the current
>germ-o-phobia in this society, there is a lot to overcome in the
>embracement of RAF. Not to mention the revulsion mind-set of most people...
>
>There is obviously little support in *most* nutrition circles and I am very
>glad to have made the connection to the PALEOFOOD  list serve and people
>such as yourselves, where this can be discussed intelligently.
>
>The more info we can all get our hands on, the more truth we can unearth,
>the better for us all.
>
>Louise Anderson
you can find
here < a new theoretical model of viral phenomena writen by Guy-claude
Burger,
A book< maximize immunity.> from Bruno Comby have an interesting explanation
on the difficulty Aids researcher encountered  when trying to infect
chimpanzee with the virus. It didn't worked so they used the green monkey
instead ,it worked.
what is the difference? chimpanzee being expensive animals they are fed raw
food (to limit the mortality rate) while the green monkey  being cheaper are
fed processed foods ( they don't mind the loss of some).
there is numerous example in nature of healthy carrier of viruses and
bacterias and parasites , why at some point   those carriers develops
symptoms,  is the real question , not if they are or  are not infected.
Here's the link:

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/5976/virus.html

jean-claude