From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 13:25:35 CDT
>>KEN WROTE:
>>I'm afraid that your logic is not very good.

JUSTIN SAYS:
I assume you are referring to me and not Brad (it's hard to tell b/c
you
lumped both of our posts together in your response).

>>KEN WROTE:
>>There is a difference between proof and knowledge.
>>I know that a grape tastes good to me...

JUSTIN SAYS:
For someone who has such a firm understanding of what logic is not
very
good, you should be able to muster up something a little more clever
than a
grape analogy.

>>KEN WROTE:
>>And, in a similar way, millions of people have experienced God.
>>But, they cannot prove it any more than they can prove that a grape

JUSTIN SAYS:
This is, in my opinion, a perfect example of how religious followers
rationalize their ignorance.

KEN WROTE:
>(more on the other illogical arguments in this message in part 2, but >I
>wanted this basic truth not to be diluted.)

JUSTIN SAYS:
Well, I'll be sure to take a look at part 2 then.  Thanks for for
telling me
what the "basic truth" is.

Justin Hasselman