Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 06:58:34 -0800
Dear Gary,

But wouldn't your neighbors be after you if they found out you had food?

Just wondering...

Awhile back, our power was out for 8 hours and I almost died! All the
neighbors just tootled down to the Mickey D's to eat!! which was not an
option for us.

  My plan to deal with this is to build up enough food (and water) in