From:
Tom Addison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 12:17:30 -0800
Don,

I believe this is basically concentrated coconut milk in a different
package. I occasionally get it over here (Germany) imported from
Thailand. It can be mixed with water in a blender to make a liquid, or
added to recipes, but sometimes I just cut small pieces off the bar
and
eat them like candy, though they are a bit too sweet sometimes.

I much prefer the pure, non-reconstituted coconut milk sold in cartons
(not cans) when I can get it. Dee-lish.

Tom Addison
Wiesbaden, Germany