Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 05:22:57 -0400
<<Well, there's stevia. I read on the net that there is considerable
variation in the taste of commercial preparations. That's good news,
because the stuff I got at Whole Foods is pretty bad. Not only is it
bitter, but I detest the alcohol reek.  Can you recommend another
brand?>>

Try NOW brand, Mike.  If you find Stevia bitter it is because you have
used
too much of it.  As far as Sucralose...well, it's all in the
processing.
It's not made to be compatible with your body.

Siobhan