From:
Wally Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 18:13:23 -0500
On Sat, 1 Dec 2001 06:30:31 -0500 Mark Labbee <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Mark Responds: I don't feel Wally has done this at all. He
> responded
> with his understanding of the facts to which you became defensive
> and brusque.

Even worse, I believe that I (properly) characterized my position as
reflecting the generally accepted facts which are accepted by the part of
the paleo community which forms this list (except, of course, Amadeus
:-).  I made no grand claims to be the holder of some "absolute truth,"
but I did readily offer facts to support my position.

Unfortunately, she was only defensive for a brief moment.  She has since
become relentlessly offensive, and shows no signs of giving up on her
little tantrum.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.