From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 16:29:05 +1000
I had a problem with a palateau and tiredness. I found I wasn't eating
enough carbs. Correcting that by eating bananas or dried fruit, I felt
better. I also got a shock when I used the Dietpower program and saw how few
calories I was taking in before that. Those Neolithic foods are really high
octane (not just high in toxins)! So you need to eat really big serves of
veges and fruit. I've certainly noticed an increase in muscle bulk and
strength, and feel incredibly well despite the last couple of months being
more stressful than useful. I've been going 3 1/2 months now. The first
month I lost 16 lb (my tummy just shrank up), then slowed down to lose
another 2 lb over the stressful 2 months (normally, I gain weight with
stress). Stress gone now, the weight is falling again. Oh please God, let it
keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hang in there Jane- all of us apemen and
grrrlillas are supporting you.
Ben