From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:40:38 +0900
My kids were chewing things a lot earlier than that, we have pictures
of them with lemon slices sticking from their mouths at about four
months, hard to believe but they seemed to love them. Also whole ears
of corn from 7 or eight months, they loved to manipulate them and
grind them even before they had any teeth. Babies are so individual
that it is impossible to say what one will like and another hate. They
are people right from the start. My theory was to let them try
whatever they wanted, although my second turned out to LOVE alcohol,
she drank sips of beer or wine, so we had to limit that! ;--) She used
to wail amazingly when anyone drank beer and she could not have any. I
can not wait till she is a teenager ;-^()