From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:52:07 -0500
Thanks, Ken. I would be very reluctant to take fish oil capsules. My
experience with flaxseed oil capsules is that they are always rancid and I
would imagine fish oil caps would be the same. I did think about cod liver
oil but it does have some known toxicities due to pollution etc.

I do eat sardines once or twice per week.

--Richard