From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 07:25:07 -0500
Weight 162.8
Total protein consumed: 140 grams
Total calories: 2100

Day one went well.  I overconsumed the protein -- it's hard not to
and satiate hunger; I will be following more closely today.  Energy
levels are fine this morning, though I know they'll start to decline
today as I start to make my way into ketosis.  One thing worth noting
was a strange shot of happiness last night, as if very temporarily a
fog of depression I was previously unaware of was lifted.
Interesting.   Could be chemical or it could be the thrill of
beginning the experiment.

Workout yesterday consisted of sixteen weightless squats, seven
pullups, fourteen superslow pushups (6 seconds down, 3 seconds up),
and a 400 meter run.  Felt fine, didn't push it.

Will keep a more detailed food diary today.

Jim