From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:48:06 +0100
>From: Peter Constantinidis <[log in to unmask]>

>Anyways I was curious if someone else had depression and found it to get
>better after adopting the paleo diet how long did it take for your personal
>circumstances, etc. Feel free to email me privately if you'd like.
>
>Best,
>Peter.

My two best personal depression fighters are :
- enough fat in my diet (it means a lot of fat)
- enough water

If I control those two factors others like stress, overwork, overpartying,
etc. seems to be irrelevant. Life can make me tired but never depressed.
I am really amazed how my stress resistance increased on a proper diet.
When I compare my behavior now and when being a veggie it's like two
different persons.

Paul Sand