Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:06:55 -0700
Out on a tangent again, but... reading this it occurred to me that the
change in weight that can happens when you change locations (moving to
another country, in some cases even moving across the U.S.) could
easily be due partly to this--

>>>Rainah, it sounds like a plain old>> fashioned food intolerance.
Youneed
>> to eliminate different foods and see
>> what it is that's giving you problems. It
>> could be pork, or lamb, or beef, even if
>> organic, or sesame tahini, who knows.

Awhile back I posted the URL of a
Scientific American article that noted that changes in location had a
LOT to do with weight loss and keeping it off... not something I'd
heard before, but which I'd wondered about.
Different sources for meats (New Zealand lamb vs. U.S. lamb, even
different soils for organic veggies...)

Donna