From:
Dianne Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:05:58 -0700
At 08:15 AM 3/28/01 -0500, siobhan wrote:

>I think it's great that you think so much about nutrition.You could be far
>more effective in your arguments if you left out the insults.  They only
>serve to alienate people.  Is that your goal or is your goal to make a point
>about something you truly believe?

FWIW, most folks have noted that people only resort to flames when they
don't have a real leg to stand on.  It's the last resort of the logically
beaten.

I'm not saying either of you are right or wrong--you both have good points
and generally, the truth is somewhere between or beyond such speculation.
All I'm saying is that it seriously undermines your stance when you appear
to fall back on obfuscation through personal attack, even if it's just
honest frustration :)

Dianne