From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:52:37 -0700
We live in Austin, Tx. My doc is not dead set on Paleo and believes some grains are acceptable if they are whole grains, etc., but he also sees nothing wrong with a Paleo diet. He is actually a chiropracter and clinically certified nutritionist adn he work together with an ostheopath. He first told my husband to balance his protein/carbs/fat but because it was harder for him to stick to 1/2 slice of bread than to have none, the doc said to go strict Paleo.

Mary <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Which doctor? have never heard of a dr who recommends a paleo diet. (except
for Ben in OZ)
Where is the doctor you go to, what city, etc?
Is there any such doctor on the West Coast of the US??