From:
Craig Coonrad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:18:19 -0800
I guess the question for me is not, is cloned meat good for you...but why
the hell clone it?

Cows are pefectly capable of reproducing without the aid of bioengineers,
as they have been for millenia.

Cloned cows are just another sign of the madness of our age and the
arrogance and greed of the modern scientist.