From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:23:06 -0800
-

>>    Bacteria in your gut could be exchanging genetic
>> material, including
>>    antibiotic resistance genes, with bacteria that
>> are simply passing
>>    through on your food, say researchers from the
>> University of Illinois.
>
>Thanks for the additional info regarding our earlier
>discussion, Jean-Claude. As a reductionist thinker :),
>it looks like I have three scenarios to ponder now;
>"scavenger" germs/viruses, "disease causing" g/v, and
>"genetic info carrying" g/v. As I've stated before -
>the more we learn, the less we know.

Great ,the whole purpose of this crazy age of spedy exchange of informations
of all kind is to help us figure out that there is no need to understand
anything ,  that all those informations are at the same time true and false
,relevant and irrelevant, temporal and eternal .... that we can choose
whatever we want to choose among this big soup of seeming different
qualities of reality , to make our own.
Our judgements  reflected to us are just there to remind us of what we
choose If we like the reflexion that is great if not we can allways choose
something else.
I hope i didn't say anything meaningfull.

Viruses ,bacterias , parasites and medical doctors  can be whatever we want
them too be .
i want them to love each over.( from some studies i see that it is coming)

jean-claude