Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 23:17:41 -0600
I'm no authority on animals but if I remember correctly, dogs manufacture
their own vitamin C and I remember reading that mega doses of C require
Vitamin E to convert the free radical metabolite of C, back to vitamin C and
yes, it is the bladder that is affected in some people with mega C. Adequate
flushing of the bladder is usually enough to ward off the stones.  Just my
.02 worth.....  Oliva