From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 14:11:21 -0800
I heard of a similar idea about "domestication "of animals, it is easy to
see examples of wild animals taking advantage of human activity.
I like the idea because it  relativise the human pretention of being in
charge of the domination over nature.
Hitchcock could have made a movie about the grasses taking over the all
world making peoples sick to their stomach , manipulating their brain
chemistry , succeding at making them slave at the service of the grasses
suprematy .
Grasses are in charge of the domestication  of humans. ( peoples are lining
up at the bakery here)
jean-claude