From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 08:56:52 -0400
Wait until you've been doing this for a few weeks!

What kind of yogurt are you talking about?  Not the Dannon or Columbo type
of thing that's loaded with sugar?

When you think about potatoes and bread, remember your health.  Personally,
you couldn't get me to touch either anymore.  After awhile you get used to
it.

Take care,
John Pavao

----------
 48 hours into cutting out all dairy(except yogurt), sugar, bread,
starches, etc
i'm getting better??is this possible??

the swelling in my calves is down to normal..i had forgotten
what nice legs i had!!
the aches are reduced not gone but reduced
and the tingling in my left hand has diminished to about 50% as
often.
gee...what will tomorrow bring?

but i'm starting to miss potatoes and bread..
any ideas?

arlene