From:
WAYNE WYNN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 22:41:26 -0800
Hillary wrote,

"It seems related to the myth of colon

cleansing, which is utter nonsense. I've seen with my own eyes what

nonsense that one is. Body cleansing and waste removal is an ongoing

process, non-stop, fasting or not."

Maybe for a normal body and/or for you, but I know a woman with Crohn's disease for whom enemas and colonics are sometimes a necessity, and she has also done other kinds of cleanses.

Like many people on this list, she has spurned the allopathics who, after removing 20" of her small intestine many years ago, would take out more and/or feed her drugs. She manages her condition with diet, including special herbal mixtures, and sometimes with colon cleansings/enemas/colonics.

- Wayne Wynn