From:
Caryl Wattman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 10:03:15 EST
Food
Allergy Plan" by Dr. Keith Mumby, which I looked up at amazon.com and
found
out is out of print.  I then spent a long time clicking back and forth
among
books related to food allergies.  What I want to know is how to
identify
mine.
Paleo helps a lot, because I'm already not eating many, many foods.
However,
I know I'm still allergic to one or more foods because I have a lot of
the
symptoms in the list from Mumby that Aaron cited.  Also, I'm no longer
losing
weight on Paleo and I'm still about 200 pounds overweight. The two
books
that
sounded best to me on Amazon.com are:

The Food Allergy Book : The Foods That Cause You Pain and Discomfort
and
How to Take Them Out of Your Diet
by William E. Walsh, Felicia Busch

Your Hidden Food Allergies Are Making You Fat : The ALCAT Food
Sensitivities Weight Loss Breakthrough
by Rudy Rivera, Roger D. Deutsch

(The trouble with the Rivera/Deutsch book is that I have no idea what
ALCAT
means!)

Does anyone know about these books or could anyone recommend any
others?

Thanks.

Caryl