From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:25:17 +1000
The truth is that E. coli can kill. Animals also have E.coli, and these ones
can be dangerously toxic to us. In Australia a few years ago, a salami maker
used offal with the result that it was contaminated with animal E.coli
serotypes 111 and 157 with deadly result- adults and children killed, people
with kidney failure spending the rest of their lives on dialysis.

Salmonella causes typhoid, a deadly infection. In countries wtih a dirty
water supply, these infections are rife, and thay can kill you easily-
anyone who knows the story of Typhoid Mary should know that typhoid is
deadly. Fortunately, antibiotics can save you.

As for the paranoid conspiracy theories about the industral/pharmaceutical
complex making it all up- well that's just bullshit. Read your history- read
about when Diphtheria came to Berlin and killed 100,000 children in one
winter last century, about how people used to die of urinary tract infection
and pneumonia.

When I read "doctor" Zovluck's theories, I think of all those little white
coffins. The 3rd world still ahve to live like that. Shame on you 100,000
times.

I think the Neolithic diet is probably bad for your immunity- after all, how
do you expect your white blood cells to work if you don't feed them properly
(plus all the complex effects of genuine toxins (protease inhibitors,
lectins)on immunity). I've notice I kick bugs better since being on
paleodiet. What other explanation do you need.

Ben Balzer