Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:25:17 -0500
I used to get pretty bad seasonal allergies. Partly that was location, a
specific tree I was allergic to. But, when I went paleo it helped a lot, and
when I went very low carb paleo it helped even more, to the point that I
hardly noticed the pollen season. The relief was very clear. When I added
paleo carbs I got some return of symptoms.

Another thing that helped was getting outside for a long aerobic jog. Don't
know why, because you would think exposing myself to all that pollen would
make it worse, but it actually helped a lot.