From:
Mark Labbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:06:55 -0500
I may be in the latter category.  I have tried every possible
variation of macronutrients (with strength training) and I have
*never* gotten below 15% body fat, and just maintaining 15% is
quite difficult -- I really can't do it for long.  Possibly
adding large amounts of aerobics would do it, but that's even
harder than dieting.  My goal -- a modest one, I think -- is 12%
body fat.  I've never reached it yet.

Todd Moody

I have the opposite problem. I've weight lifted in the past but have not
for the past year due to going back to school and working full time. No
matter how much I eat my fat percentage never goes above 8%. Having
Crohn's may have something to do with it but my father is about as thin
as me so genetics definitely has a hand in it.

Mark

---