From:
Michele Shoemaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 07:06:34 -0700
At 04:15 AM 5/19/98 -0400, you wrote:
>He had a very bad allergy recurring each April/May and did overcome it by
eliminating ALL ANIMAL PROTEINS proteins from his diet for about six weeks
before the season starts.

Well it may have worked for him, but I was vegetarian for several years,
and because I knew dairy was a problem I cut it out usually in early May.
Still got the allergies.

Cutting out all meat at this point is simply not an option. I'll stick with
the diet and use my herbs and vitamins instead.

Willow