From:
Alison Whitwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:15:20 +1000
Not sure if they are paleo but I enjoy eating them every now and again. I
sometimes like to eat grains and since I do't eat gluten grains, I do
sometimes eat brown rice, amaranth, quinoa or buckwheat.

I buy the amaranth ready "puffed". it's good for brekky. So is quinoa,
cooked with 1/2 an apple and cinnamon & nutmeg.