Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:26:55 -0800
Dear Alice McNally,

Thank you for writing...

I didn't get my fillings out only to get rid of mercury. The filllings are
25 years old anyway and starting to decay underneath the mercury.

So in that case, shouldn't you get them drilled out and refilled to halt the
decay???

The only question for me  was, what to use?

My "holistic' dentist recommended composite.

So I did 2 quadrants in composite.

Now I'm leaning towards gold for the other two quadrants. It just seems more
paleo and natural and it is the longest lasting.

Alice, what does your husband think of gold?

Mary

ps my dad is 87 and has gold and still has all his teeth, they are in good
shape, and he's on SAD!

I'm a little bit suspicious even about the holistic dentristry,  as my teeth
were in great shape before I started having all this work done (no crowns,
root canals, nothing! only fillings) So I hope I did the right thing???