From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2009 11:04:27 -0500
Wow, I have been unable to do this so far. I used to taste my grandmother's
"meatloaf" before she put it in the oven to see if it was spiced right, but
now the thought of eating raw meat/poultry is just not appealing. Maybe one
day I will get to that point. I miss eating eggs but I doubt I would enjoy
them raw. I love the yolk (don't care so much for the white) and used to
poach it to where there the yolk is just slightly firm on the outside, but
inside it was still runny and almost cold. I loved it but now I react to
eggs among other foods.

".Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32