From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 18:41:15 -0400
On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 23:14:47 -0400, Padraig Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>>Vegetarianism and fruitarianism are even newer concepts that some modern
>men
>>have been trying to force on indigenous peoples and indeed all people. These
>>books will help put you further at ease regarding this and dispel the
>>misguided notions of the overlords of Taker societies on these issues:
>>

>Uh oh... spaghettio. Seems like we're demeaning and degrading others' diet
>choices again. You were doing so well for a long time there....

I don't accept your characterization of my words. My problem is with the
attempts to force totalitarian agriculture and vegetarianism on people--not
with people freely choosing vegetarianism/fruitarianism.

This is too much like childish troll behavior on your part, so I will
refrain from responding to any more of your posts until you demonstrate that
you are not a troll. My guess is you will not hang around this forum for
very long. You seem more interested in haranging us than in learning anything.

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 10:14:34 -0700, Andrea Hughett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Maybe there should be a split list, one for paleo-highcarb and one for paleo-
>lowcarb.
>

>Padraig, I am in total agreement!  That's a marvelous idea!  Why don't you
go off and start the paleo-highcarb list so you can talk with some
likeminded souls who might listen.

>You might also bear in mind that regardless of the health benefits of a
high-meat diet, it appears to cultivate an attitude of courtesy and patience
toward trolls.

>Andrea

Andrea's suggestion is a good one, Padraig, as you would presumably be
happier at a high-carb list. You seem to have a major problem with low carb
and flesh-based diets. If plant-based Paleo dieters really are so much more
common and our WOE so unheard of, you should have no problem attracting far
more members than we have.

I apologize to others for feeding trollish behavior, but I did find some of
Padraig's early questions useful in organizing some of my own thoughts.