From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:19:56 -0500
On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:58:57 -0500, Elizabeth Beasley
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> My favorite way is to heat up some bacon fat in a frying pan, crack some
> eggs into it, and once the whites get done, I gently scoop them out. I
> use a small teaspoon to eat the still-liquid yolks. It's really
> delicious.

That's not raw, that's a soft-cooked egg (sunny side up).  We have those
for breakfast nearly every morning.  You're right, they're delicious.  :-)

> I also tried an egg drink recipe. I found it here:
>
> http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/recipes/recipe167.php

That's the same egg drink I used to make, though I didn't put any butter
in it.  I wonder, though, if the boiled water doesn't cook the eggs.
(After all, that's how you make egg drop soup...)

You could always use small eggs and toss them up in the air and catch them
in your mouth like popcorn.  That would definitely get interesting.  :)

--
   Robert Kesterson