From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:20:45 -0400

Ah, that would explain why I didn't remember Stone Age diet being mentioned
in Mackarness' first book (which is Eat Fat and Grow Slim and the full text
of the which is available online at
http://www.ourcivilisation.com/fat/index.htm)--because he did not mention it
until a later book and that low-carb forum post was wrong in connecting
Mackarness' Stone Age diet with Eat Fat, yes?

In Eat Fat Mackarness did allow unlimited consumption of high-fat dairy
products and did strongly advocate restricting carbs, so it looks like he
modified that first diet dramatically when creating diets geared toward
other purposes, such as the one for people with allergies in Living Safely
in a Polluted World that you listed, yes? Or did he change his mind after
his first book?