From:
Jennifer Robins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:44:42 -0800
Marianne,

It is definitely not hype!!! I have been paleo for 2
years and will never go back to the way I ate before
if only to retain the energy. Like most people, I
always experienced an afternoon slump where for
between 2 - 3 hours in the middle of the day I was
pretty much incapacitated because I was on the verge
of falling asleep. Now, even if I haven't had enough
sleep the night before I still don't feel sleepy in
the afternoon.

Maybe some of the experts on this list can provide you
with a reason that you may not be getting this boost
of energy.

Jennifer