From:
cairo tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:37:51 +0100
Hi there,

I am fairly new to paleolithic eating and have recently read the Neanderthin
book and researched on the internet the various reasons for eating this way.
I have always enjoyed eating meat and vegetables more than starchy foods
such as bread and potatoes (even as a child I would discard the buns at
McDonald's and only eat the burgers!). I am doing this for the main reasons
stated in the book - to lose weight and gain health. I have found the
recipes on the paleofood site and Neaderthin book to be very useful but
there are still a couple of things I need help with. Does anyone have a
paleo recipe for mint sauce they could share with me? As much as I love meat
and vegetables, and could live solely on these for the rest of my life, it
would be nice to have a few sauces to go with it. Also, what is the stance
on vinegar (cider or wine, not malt) and wine? If they are consumed only
occasionally and no really bad foods (like starches and grains) are consumed
with them, are they ok to use?

Sorry for all the questions but I really would like to make sure I am doing
this properly

Thanks
Cairo