From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:46:00 +0900
On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 01:07  PM, Theola Walden Baker wrote:

> (A voice in the wilderness cries out)  Whassup?  No messages from the
> tribe
> in two days!!
>
> Theola

Too much virus traffic. I am just waiting for all the windows folks out
there to get their software updated so the rest of us can get on with
using the internet.

So here is my thought for the day. I keep reading about how this or
that animal or bug lives a lot longer if it is fed just enough calories
to get by, along with plenty of nutrients. And I have read several
times recently that low carb diets like Atkins work merely because
people tend to eat fewer calories on those diets, either they feel full
sooner, or just get bored with the monotony. So, how would a low carb
paleo diet work out? I don't think I am eating fewer calories, but that
is what the researchers claim. Meat, especially organs, is high density
nutrition. Add in the fruits and greens etc, seems to me you get the
natural equivalent of the high nutrient/low calorie diet that is
supposed to add a third to lifespans.