From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 17:51:48 -0500
On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:37, Ken Stuart wrote:

<snip>

>>As I am a newbie, I'm seeking advice or interesting stories from veterans
>>of this Paleo/Neanderthin/Instincto WOL.

>(1) This is not an Instincto list (an explanation of why can be found at
>http://www.beyondveg.com ).   If you want to do Instincto, I'm sure there are
>resources somewhere on the web.

<snip>

>Ken

Good answer, Ken.  I have found Beyondveg a superb source, not only on instincto, but for much
else relevant to the topics we discuss on this site.  Beyondveg is also timeless: it deals with
principles, so the latest bits of news, the latest books do not [can not] render the site's info
obsolete.  But it appears that nothing has been added since 2001.  I presume the energy and
effort expended in creating this resource simply exhausted the guy who built it and he's still
recovering.  Do you know any more?

Keith