From:
Betty Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:22:55 -0600
Ginny,

You are right on track with your comment about some people being
"thicker"
than others. Even as a teen when I weighed 105 pounds (I'm 5'3"), I
had no
waistline. That is my genetic heritage and I finally learned not to
stress
about it. I figure since I'm almost 49, I'll go by how I feel and not
what
the scales say. I no longer obsess about weight.

Betty Ann
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb