Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 12:22:22 -0500
Don't overdo the peroxide. I use it sometimes too, but you can get mouth
sores if you use too much or too strong. It actually eats away the lining of
the mouth. It can help though if you have bad teeth, to keep the bacteria
down.

Keeeping pretty low carb helps all kinds of mouth, tooth and digestive
troubles for me. Even fruit can cause trouble if I eat too much, as I tend
to do.