From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 2009 22:59:10 -0700
And the only reason I say that is because I am sick and tired of being punched in this little niche because I am a Christian.  SOME OF US are not so freaking DUMB, dang it, and It really bothers me when you guys say that.....
I have no problem with you if you believe the story that we came from apes, but do not belittle me because I don't share the same belief, that is sad....

And THAT is where my belief on food comes from, if you are thinking I am just here to "testify", which I am not.  I am still trying to figure stuff out, but I truly don't appreciate being negated because I believe differently from you.  And I don't think William does, either, although he can speak for himself..., I am just REALLY TIRED of you guys targeting Christians, when we can SPEAK FOR OURSELVES.  Food or otherwise, dang it.  I don't have to come from a freaking APE to appreciate this mode of eating....

OK, I will admit that I haven't been online much in the last few days, and I don't know what William posted, but in my experience he has not ever been a PITA.  And I will tell you that *I* don't like much the the conversation about evolution, which *I* don't belive in, so I don't understand the point here.  I thought we were talking about food...

When William says things like “... my objection to evolution - that
since there is no evidence to its truth, it is necessarily
faith-based...” this sort of crack could be tolerated if it were only
occasionally posted, but when this kind of thing dominates the digest,
as it has been doing--and is also done to provoke--then for me at
least it makes the digest a pain to read. I suppose that means that I
should not read the digest.

Ken